LegacyGT.com

Hogmeat's hot-sausage chunk-tastic Spagetti

hogmeat

Do you like meat, cheese, meat, grease, meat, grease, cheese, grease, and meat?

You'd like that then.

I'll post of a recipie soon.

you should start a thread on recipes and post one a month other people could post their favorites also. this would be sort of like Mr. Food "umm umm it's so good". bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Whaddya think he puts in for the extra flavor? :lol:

Lemmesee.........chunky nails? finely shredded nails? or freshly scraped nail "jam"?:eek:

"Remember..."MODDING is a HOBBY:icon_bigg, not a BAAAD HABIT";) .

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Sauce out of can:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:puke:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

yah, but after i'm done with the "can" sauce - it's hardly more than just a tomato base. I add meat, tomatoes, onions, garlic, mushrooms, spices, salts, etc. really. what else could sauce out of a glass jar add?
I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

• 5 months later...

Hogmeat, your cooking is right up my alley. That totally looks like something I would make...hearty and flavorful. Tonight I just had spaghetti and sauce with "mild" italian sausage (wifey bought it as I prefer the HOT), grilled red bell peppers and onion.

Gotta love the the hog meat.

• 1 month later...

Soooooooo....?????

Just found this. nice. Crawfish are good. (I have southern relatives.) Fresh water lobster.... The squid was kinda gross, but oh wellz.

When for some reason if all I have is ground beef for spaghetti, add a bit of Worcestershire sauce to the meat, among other good things. It helps. But you just can't do it right without the sausage tho.

If I had something important to say, I wouldn't tell you anyway.

Archived