LegacyGT.com

Atlantic Dyno Day & Open House BBQ, April 28th

AMSTuning.com

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys, here are the pics that we got of the meet. I had fun, we should do it more often.

hutru01: Anytime, I'll be back around in two weeks, so hit me up if you need help. Or if you want to go to Audio Explosion, I'll let them know you're coming. CRAZY KEN has been going there for years. You could go together maybe, he gets the hookup there.

CRAZY KEN: It was good to see you again, the ride's lookin' real nice. :cool:

137084973_Workingonstereo.jpg.6dd21054b80b0d05ea3e37e44aa4b5f4.jpg

Leggys.thumb.jpg.6de38638a51f47a756bfd9e351ebf8f9.jpg

9034011_Theotherguys.thumb.jpg.a703bc45e98608f4517194baa0144747.jpg

...Chris is dah man!!!

CSTMIZR- Now we gotta battle it out: JL Audio Wars

W3

vs.

W6

vs.

W7

Muhahahahaa...who will prevail???

So matt...you and Chris got everything rolling on your car? Damn he is good!

CRAZY KEN

On another note, I am honored to be the one to inspire you to buy/get a Subaru Legacy Chris!!! ;)

...Chris is dah man!!!

W3

vs.

W6

vs.

W7

CRAZY KEN

On another note, I am honored to be the one to inspire you to buy/get a Subaru Legacy Chris!!! ;)

Yeh everything is good. I still have to get my rear components to work, for some reason, one isn't working properly. The W6 is serious though. Best 10 inch sub I have heard ever. (Although I haven't heard a W7)

OK, I am going to address this one piecewise.

...Chris is dah man!!!

I am humbled by your kind words sir, and I appreciate them :) .

It's tough for the people to know who's legit and who's marginal, and your words of praise for the skills are meaningful because you've been around to really make an educated assertion.

Next............

W3

vs.

W6

vs.

W7

I'm sorry to say that my 8-year-old W3 will clearly be the victor.................with my rear deck vent and amp configuration, you guys don't stand a chance ;). AHOPE16 knows the score, my new config is like the right dressing on a salad............BAM!!! :lol:

Finally..................

Yes indeed, it wasn't just the car......it was your attention to detail and how the car responded to that. Classy :cool:!!!

~~~~~~~Will Work For Large Breasted Women~~~~~~

I still remembered you building that sick@$$ system in a not-so-sick car for a bass SPL competition and WON!!!

"...with my rear deck vent and amp configuration"

Can you be more elaborate...I am curious!!!

"Rear deck vent"...hmmm...you mean like an 8" cutout on the rear deck where a speaker should have gone?

"amp configuration"...what's feeding your beast?

BTW, do you think I need to get JL Audio's Cleansweep CL-SS1 in conjunction to my CL441-DSP. I noticed in some songs I don't hear certain frequencies...I apologize if my question is not clear. I guess we will have to discuss it the next time we meet.

Instead of Dyno tuning day...let's have a sound system tuning day...YEAH!!!

CRAZY KEN

I still remembered you building that sick@$$ system in a not-so-sick car for a bass SPL competition and WON!!! Ah, the good old days:)

"...with my rear deck vent and amp configuration"

Can you be more elaborate...I am curious!!!

"Rear deck vent"...hmmm...you mean like an 8" cutout on the rear deck where a speaker should have gone? Yes, I removed the plate there and cut a hole in the rear deck and then flush mounted a 6.5" ADS grill (no emblem on it, clean look). It makes a huge difference as to the reponse in the upper register of bass frequencies (way more percieved accuracy and pop), the "ski-hole" just doesn't cut it. We could do yours.:)

"amp configuration"...what's feeding your beast? Ha ha, I have a meager 100 watt Sony................................wired down to 1 ohm and tuned to perfection. ;)

BTW, do you think I need to get JL Audio's Cleansweep CL-SS1 in conjunction to my CL441-DSP. I noticed in some songs I don't hear certain frequencies...I apologize if my question is not clear. I guess we will have to discuss it the next time we meet. Ya, this would be an "I have to actually hear it" type of question, I'm gonna be back on May 11 (next Friday) and I'll have some time on Saturday. We could check it then.

Instead of Dyno tuning day...let's have a sound system tuning day...YEAH!!! I'm in, let's set a date and time. I'll call Avi and maybe we could do it at Audio Explosion on a Sunday or something (depends on advanced notice and his mood). :)

Hey, if that's the case.........that's cool, we can do a lot to few or a little to alot. :)

Obviously the more the merrier, but less cars means more attention to each one and....... if we do good work (duh!) then others will follow.

Should I just drop a thread that says: "FREE LABOR" :lol: .

That's essentially what it ends up being, with a bit of debauchery on the side. :spin:

How about attaching a BYOM BBQ and a couple of cold ones.................. sounds good to me. :cool:

~~~~~~Glutton for the mod~~~~~~

...Avi owes me a few favors anyways! i.e. Renting and barrowing stuff from CTL Video!!!

You...

"Will work for food"

I...

"Will feed for work"

CRAZY KEN

Yeah I took out the speaker cover on the deck as well but that's it!

:lol:

I have 2/12w7 in my subi with a JL cleansweep and ads componets f&r with JL1000/1 on the subs & a JL4/450 on the highs and a stinger 1.5 fared on the sub amp & oh by the way my box is sealed!

That is a ridiculous amount of bass

"...you rather have it but not need it...than need it and not have it!!!"

CRAZY KEN

a/d/s rocks...I sure missed them on my old legacy! I think my next set will be those or Type-X's! Hell maybe everything Alpine X's amp, speakers & sub!

Archived