LegacyGT.com

UMass-Amherst Car Show

j255c

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys and gal(s),

just came across this thread.

I'm gonna try to come out. Just moved back again from Rochester, NY. I'm not even fully unpacked yet, but should be by this weekend. Plus I haven't been to a meet in the 1 year I've had the car. I'm looking fwd to meeting fellow members and will be bringing wifey.

can i get an idea of how many people plan on meeting in holyoke? i wanna be sure we don't leave anyone behind who planned on meeting there. right now, looks like i'll be meeting:

Fox - with NELOC stickers

RobE

steve

unstable

paradiso

did i miss anyone?

we leave at 11!

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Ill tell you, since the weather has really started to get nice out there are so many hotties walking around for my daily commute to class. Makes going to school/class a lot more fun :):spin: See yall at the meet :), ill be sporting a black lgt next to a fmic sti and a green bmw
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

everyone who's not coming with us, should ask where the NELOC spaces are. (We'll make a NY exception this time ;) )

EDIT: i just read your post more carefully, i should add, unless you want to hang out with other friends, haha

^sure ya wanna do that? its on a college campus after all!!!:lol:

I met my wife in college, almost 4 years ago. she's crazy cool, so of course.

I'm trying to get her into the Subaru scene, and out the idea of a CRV or X-Terra.

Also wanna meet some NELOC members and possibly be part of it.

can i get an idea of how many people plan on meeting in holyoke? i wanna be sure we don't leave anyone behind who planned on meeting there. right now, looks like i'll be meeting Fox, RobE, legacy2.5GT05(steve?), unstable, paradiso. did i miss anyone?

Yah Muddy I'm steved24 on neloc forum.

Also wanna meet some NELOC members and possibly be part of it.

i dunno, we have some very strict initiation rituals.... we're kind of a big deal.

muddy, it looks like Holyoke Mall is further south than I need to travel (exit-14). I'm coming from the Noth, I-89 to I-91, onto the campus (exit 24?).

I should just meet y'all at lot #11.

Archived