LegacyGT.com

UMass-Amherst Car Show

j255c

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cool, we were making a list on the NELOC forum to keep track. As of tonight, you make 8, which is awesome. i'll email the guy and tell him to change 7 to 10, just to be sure we have enough room. interested in meeting off 91 to drive in together?
It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

that makes sense, all you easterners meet around 495, and then you can meet up with us westerners off 91.

Just to clarify, it's not the actual Holyoke mall parking lot, i was thinking of that gas station immediately off of the holyoke mall exit on the left. Unless you guys want to meet at the mall instead. i just didn't see a reason to drive all the way into the mall.

i was thinking of that gas station immediately off of the holyoke mall exit on the left.

Just a suggestion

That parking lot is pretty small and it'll be busy on a Sat morning.

The strip mall with Circuit city, barnes & Noble etc is right around the corner and has lots of space. There's an ATM booth at the back of the parking lot that makes an easy meeting spot.

^just as good. Let's meet there, then. Is meeting there around 9am too early for people? the thing starts at 9, and if you don't wanna hang out all day, might as well go early. it'll be a good bar scene later in the night too.

what time do people want to meet, i know people are driving an hour or more to even get to springfield.

Man Umass will be a close 3hrs one way for me. it's about 2 hours from boston. 9am is WAY too early. I thought the thing said it started at 11:30?? I think we should meet at 11 by the earliest but that's just me. I don't wanna speak for everyone in eastern mass/ct/ri but 9am meeting in holyoke is pretty nuts considering that we'd have to leave our places around 7 or earlier. This lot has 800+spots and we already have the spots reserved so i dont see a point in getting there RIGHT when it starts.

cool, let's shoot to leave the parking lot in holyoke no later than 11, since the events start at 11:30. cool? anyone who wants to show up a little earlier, i'll probably be in holyoke by about 10:30.

westboro service station for me off of the mass pike...dont know if you guys are meeting up earlier in the route. As for time...I have no idea. How long does it take to get to 91 from 495?

Figure we get to the 91 meeting spot a little before 11.

Archived