LegacyGT.com

Looking for Greddy SP2 Soundclip

kamikazeridah

Go here to scans site for several clips of the Greddy SPT exhaust

http://www.pimpmyauto.com/Legacys/media.htm

I have it on my wagon and like it alot. In the wagon at least there is a bit of in cabin drone especially at low speeds in 5th gear but I don't find it objectionable. Its a very nice deep rumble. The greddy SP2 is very well made and lighter in weight than say a perrin catback.

Thanks, I was searching on youtube and only found that drive-by PhilT mentioned. That link made my system freeze up tho..:mad:

Really want some sound, but not rudeness. For me that rules out almost everything out there that I have heard. I was leaning to the Borla for that reason, but pipes are smaller and the tips tuck in a bit too much. Waiting for the MR single tip to roll out... Other option is Perrin or xo2 mid and Y with some kind of aftermarket cans, maybe Prodrive...

Just worried if I don't like the sound on the SP2, can't really swap cans from what I gather...

If you do go the Greddy SP2 route your right that you can't swap in other mufflers/y-pipe as the setup of the Greddy Y-pipe and cans is very different from say the Perrin. As well the SP2 midpipe is 2.75" in diameter unlike 3" for some of the others. In terms of performance there really is no difference however it does make it difficult to put in a resonator if you wanted to as they come in 3" or 2.5" diameter only that I have seen. On the other hand the fittment of the Greddy SP2 is just like OEM. Its fits the wagon like glove with good ground clearance.

Archived