LegacyGT.com

2007 University of Maryland Spring Meet (for Charity) - April 29, 2007

maddoc

The Acura guys whome I went with last year are meeting at the collegepark park and ride off the 495/95 split. at 10:45AM and depart at 11:15Am to head to the meet seems a little early would you guys like to make it there or a later time? At another meeting point?
Mr.350

We'll be there... with our SPT WRX (or SPT STI) and either an 08 Legacy GT or an 08 spec.B... won't be able to decide until the week of.

Come out, it's for a good cause and it will be fun!

--Andy Juskelis

Annapolis Subaru

^^^^Andy if u are goign than i will have to talk Zac into going lol

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

Now that I have your attention, will someone please post a list of those who attended this meet/show (or just chime in if you went). I want to put together a list of those who are actually interetsed in going to shows and such.

This would be a great way to coordinate our efforts and IMO it would drum up interest. As opposed to everyone wondering who might go and just saying "Ahhhh, I don't know if I feel like it"....... That's not a good excuse.......we should get together, show a little force, trade ideas, and have some fun.

I mean...... if you're really into this type of thing, why not spend a couple of hours a month showin' off the Legalicious, scopin' "the others", and helpin' each other out with what-not?

I know I'm in. ;)

Post it up people!!!

Well at least I got some great HD footage for RCE Vision, a division of Racecomp Engineering. Got fried like a lobster and saw lots of great cars! LOL!!! A vette hopped of the dyno...whaaaahahahahahaahha LOL!!!

CRAZY KEN

Archived