LegacyGT.com

Accessport For Sale

BlackRock

Hey guys, figured I would open this up to the Mid-atlantic peeps first. I have a BRAND NEW in the box V2 AP for a 06. 5eat (i don't think it matters with v2). It is at AMS in G'burg so call Mike for quick shipping or go by and pick it up. Never married. Priced for quick sale $600. You can pm me or call mike at 301-869-7700. Thanks!

Whats goin on why ya selling it? Dibs on the your other goodies you have that I oh so loved if you Decide to part everything out...

Hey guys, figured I would open this up to the Mid-atlantic peeps first. I have a BRAND NEW in the box V2 AP for a 06. 5eat (i don't think it matters with v2). It is at AMS in G'burg so call Mike for quick shipping or go by and pick it up. Never married. Priced for quick sale $600. You can pm me or call mike at 301-869-7700. Thanks!
Mr.350

Not even close:lol: Mike is confident that I can get the tune without the AP. I still have the header, UP and pulley to put on and will use the money from the sale of the AP for a catless DP. Stage II, here I come.:)

Dude your gonna need some type of E-manage incase you have to go back to stock or need to flash or clear cel's I wouldnt get rid of it just yet better safe then sorry.

Not even close:lol: Mike is confident that I can get the tune without the AP. I still have the header, UP and pulley to put on and will use the money from the sale of the AP for a catless DP. Stage II, here I come.:)
Mr.350

Archived