LegacyGT.com

Get home tonite..and a big brown box is in my doorway..

B4_Maniac

I went ahead and ordered one of those panel filters last night (got a job offer the other day so now I don't have to worry about money anymore :)) Figure for 60 bucks its worth a shot. It looks like a good filter and I like that it doesn't have oil in it like the STI filters SOJ sells.

[quote name='kanoswrx']I went ahead and ordered one of those panel filters last night (got a job offer the other day so now I don't have to worry about money anymore :)) Figure for 60 bucks its worth a shot. It looks like a good filter and I like that it doesn't have oil in it like the STI filters SOJ sells.[/QUOTE] Congrats on the new job! Yeah, the filter looks like it's worth the investment.. Still can't figure out why that was more expensive than my Stablizer endlinks..but oh well.. No complaints. It also comes wrapped in plastic so it doesn't pick up any nasties along the way. B4

[quote name='Xenonk']Wow, Mr. Anti-Modder came from the same school of "racing/ricing" :p Hey guys! Kevin modded!! :lol: Keefe[/QUOTE] That's how I learned that it wasn't really necessary! :lol: My Teins and DMS coilovers are still living happy lives in other homes, as is my dearly departed RKT WGN, still all stuffed with STi goodies. Kevin

Well, this is my learning opertunity! This is my first set of coilovers. I never had to change a suspension in a car before. But, that is my biggest bone of contention with my Legacy. My RX8 had a wonderfull..even dare I say.."God Like" suspension..no need to touch that. But, as we all know the Leggy's needs some TLC. But, I do follow GTGuy's feelings on power mods.. I just dont need them. I will just learn to drive the car fast with what power it came with. B4

[quote name='chucktoo']Awsome . You are making me envious we can't have these for Outbacks - we have to settle for more HP and going in a straight line for now. Charlie[/QUOTE] Well my friend..what would you say if I told you they do make them for Outbacks..and you can get them the same way I did? B4

Archived