LegacyGT.com

When I win the lottery, this will be my car

Even if the BMW could theoretically hit 240 it would not stay on the road, that brick does not have the areodynamics to stay planted. Even teh Bugatti has issues when hitting its top speed. Who cares about the top speed, you will never get to try it out. 0-100-0 is more important, so is handling.

Pshhhh. Who cares if you never hit 240 or 250, it is the fact that you can!!! :D

Not to mention its not a good idea to go 240 anywhere in the world except for maybe the salt flats. Even on the autobahn, you would run into the back of someone going 150 mph. Crashing at 240 mph no matter what you are driving = dead on the scene.......

Screw that, i am all about this. That BMW is a piece of crap in comparision.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugatti_Veyron

0-100 mph in 5.4s, yeah its that sick.

0 to 320 km/h (200 mph): Under 30 seconds. McLaren F1 28 seconds, Saleen S7 23 seconds, Bugatti Veyron 22 seconds.

Drool.

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy][B]"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'." -Jedi Master Yoda (I believe he was talking about the search tool)[URL="http://specb.jerkerstudios.com/"][/URL] [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I can't believe I read "screw the McLaren" and "the Bugatti is pure sex" in the same post.

I'll admit, the Bugatti is "teh fastah", but McLaren is "teh bettah".

the Veyron is suffering from what Eddie Murphy refers to as "tank ass".

The big Mac is probably two thirds to half the weight. (although I am not a fan of the racing bodywork, with the odd roof scoop, big front spoiler, and long tail. Street or LM-special-edition short-tail bodywork for me.)

The new Zagato-designed Spyker C12 is MUCH better looking than the "regular" C8. Newly shown at the Geneva show.

http://news.windingroad.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/spyker_0967.jpg

Hey Iwanna it just goes to show you that money cant buy taste. The McLaren looks like crap compared to the faster better Bugatti. I also bet that the Bugatti gets driven more just because the uber crappy Mercedes reliability. I dont know about you but i would rather drive my car then watch it sit in a shop.

:dm: 2007 DGM LGT :dm:

:icon_twis 2003 Suzuki SV650S :icon_twis

Are you talking about the McLaren F1? It is powered by a BMW V12, and single-handedly re-wrote the rules for supercars until the committee-think Bugatti finally arrived after many delays.

I hope you don't have the McLaren F1 confused with the Mercedes SLR-McLaren. (new drop-top SLR looks better than the hardtop SLR does, BTW...) But the SLR is certainly no F1, let alone F1-LM.

And the Bugatti isn't bad, but it is chunky. It makes Lamborghinis look less wide. Good luck with any rear visibility. The Bugatti seems like it is a uber-appliance in pursuit of automotive "soul". The mcLaren F1 has always had soul. The SLR is kind of lost, a good idea executed half-heartedly.

The Mclaren F1 is the epitome of an exotic car. What, 101 were made? 100 sold and 1 body kept in case one of the originals got wrecked? Something like that. It was way ahead of its time in looks and speed. And, it had a big enough backseat/trunk that you could go get grocery's in it. The Mclaren F1 was the baddest ass car to ever hit the planet, until the Veyron came along. Good luck finding one without paying an assload, maybe even more than what a Veyron costs.

Are you talking about the McLaren F1? It is powered by a BMW V12, and single-handedly re-wrote the rules for supercars until the committee-think Bugatti finally arrived after many delays.

I hope you don't have the McLaren F1 confused with the Mercedes SLR-McLaren. (new drop-top SLR looks better than the hardtop SLR does, BTW...) But the SLR is certainly no F1, let alone F1-LM.

And the Bugatti isn't bad, but it is chunky. It makes Lamborghinis look less wide. Good luck with any rear visibility. The Bugatti seems like it is a uber-appliance in pursuit of automotive "soul". The mcLaren F1 has always had soul. The SLR is kind of lost, a good idea executed half-heartedly.

I wasent confusing it with the Mercedes SLR-Mclaren, i was under the wrong impression that Mercedes has a hand in the Mclaren because of the two companies relationship and race team together. After looking it up i see that i was wrong. I still personally enjoy the looks of the Bugatti over the McLaren. I have yet to drive either so i can tell you the difference there (one day maybe :wub:). Still i like the Bugatti better than the McLaren.

:dm: 2007 DGM LGT :dm:

:icon_twis 2003 Suzuki SV650S :icon_twis

that is fine. different horses for different courses.

I still like that Artega GT, even with half the power of the big Mac, and less than a third of the power and, less than half the weight of the Bugatti. and will probably cost less than a tenth of the price of both.

Archived