LegacyGT.com

Sturt Bars + Springs

yuhocheung

newbie with questions again...

1.) i have s-tech spring on stock everything else.... am i killing my car? if i am how do i save my car?

2.) why do people dislike strut bar and think they're only bling? i've read alot of the comments on it... are strut bars not for preventing chasis bending and flexing? i would like to get a set cuz i dun want my car to get all bent in weird shapes... am i making sense?

3.) are the ebay strut bars any good? ie...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/STRUT-TOWER-BAR-FRONT-SUBARU-LEGACY-05-06-2-5i-2-5-GT_W0QQitemZ160092622020QQcategoryZ33591QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

that's all for now...thanks!!:)

The top strut braces are a waste. I had the front and rear and didn't notice any improvment on my '05 mt ltd wagon. I took off the rear bar because I didn't like the way it fit the studs. It didn't let the nut go far enough down on the stud for me. Only thing your s-tech are going to kill is your struts and made your tires because of the camber. I didn't want my car that low or the harsh ride I heard about. It all depends on what you are looking for. I got the Cusco F&R Lower control arm braces and it made my wagon alot stiffer. When I hit dipps I don't get that secondary shake and reduce squeaks.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Archived