LegacyGT.com

Describe the person posting above you part deux, II, 2, 1+1

BDII

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^^^ Should worry about his own disappointing life instead of other peoples impressive, successful lives...
If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid looking in a mirror, because I bet that will really throw you into a panic.

^^^^ Still thinks 2,000 posts make him cool...and make his dad proud...(0-for-2, pal)
If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid looking in a mirror, because I bet that will really throw you into a panic.

^^^^ Doesn't realize the pole in ass is for a medical problem, and I am VERY SENSITIVE ABOUT PEOPLE MAKING FUN OF THE POLE IN MY ASS!!!!!

^^^^ Has yet to sample any of my homemade sauces, but apparently appreciates my ability to multi-task with said ass-pole...

^^^^ Doesn't know that I smell nice

<<<< appreciates the Band of Brothers aura in the room...

^^^^ doesn't get my joke about that guys username...in poor taste, I knew it was a reach...

ZING!

^^^^he perfected the method commonly known as "twist the knob, open the door" preferred by 9 out of 10 state felons...

Archived