LegacyGT.com

Describe the person posting above you part deux, II, 2, 1+1

BDII

^^^First male on LGT.com to be sexually assaulted, and then got a restaining order on BDII.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^^^ Has to have his neighbors sign a petition to allow him to live in their neighborhood everytime he moves...
If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid looking in a mirror, because I bet that will really throw you into a panic.

^^^had an eerily similar comment directed his way after his last round of coitus with Destiny for $25...

((((and why am I stuck at 63 posts???))))

If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid looking in a mirror, because I bet that will really throw you into a panic.

^^^ Doesn't realize that knowing mundane crap such as that makes him less appealing to the ladies...

^^^^Thinks picking on a n00b makes him tough...

<<<<Doesn't mind getting picked on by inferior talent...

^^^^ Doesn't have the courtesy to explain what the frick he's talking about....ok, self-deprecating humor is always funny...

Archived