LegacyGT.com

Has anyone been to that shop in peekskill on 35 and 202 next to the taconic

JayMitch2.5i

Guest subiecity

U guyz R so Kewl. You should get this big decal on the top of your windsheild that says "all blacked out". Then you would be sewper kewl.

belive it or not, i called the DMV to change my liscnse plate number .......it was going to say 187 ...........cuz we dont call it blacked out we used the term "murdered"....so 187 would be pretty hawt, but all kidding aside we do indeed get alot of stares when there are 3 cars in a row on the raod or parking lot that are all murdered

Guest subiecity
2 bmw's(325 4 door and another 325 2 door and me)....thers one clique off all white bmw's and then us of all black, only did that 2 my car for when i enter it in shows at least i have a theme, they only did their bmw's to follow me and it was coincidence we all had black cars, so why not

Guest subiecity
last month i had 2 blacked out sti's come up from the city so we all chilled together with the bimmers it was pretty KEWL like val said, so we r even now cuz u pwn3d me

Guest subiecity
i agree, my car is fairly hi profile as it is, sumone remebering my liscesne plate just makes it easier for them to call the cops and report me, so +1 :)

Guest subiecity

yea, i was floating down the high way doin a 120 today, got to the exit and notices this lady was trying to get my plate. luckly i was able to make the turn before she got it. +1

ha happend to me 2 a few times.....

Guest subiecity

Sorry man, I enjoy our cars esp the GT as much as the next guy, but driving at 120 on a highway here when other cars are on the road is irresponsible at worst, and dangerous at best.

Have fun when you get a ticket for 60mph over the speed limit. Good times!

tickett?????? try getting arreested and car impounded,...idk about the laws in outher states but in NY anything over 30mph past the speed limmit is big trouble!!

If you want awesome tints, Lee is worth the drive. He did my car, and did an awesome job, looks like a factory job, A++++++++. I drove two hours one way for it.

Good to know, The drive is also about two hours from me, but after looking at his work and getting the reviews it def seems worth it. Price inst bad either.

Yea i found this guy down in jersey im gonna go to, $185.00 for all 5 windows 20%. http://azpinstalls.com/leetint/

I was just trying to find some place closer.

Have Lee tint your car, you can't go wrong. I know it's a drive for you, but you won't be disappointed. Lee's reputation is second to none.

Lee tinted my WRX windows 4 years ago and they still look great.

Did it come with a warranty?

The film that Lee uses comes with a warranty...lifetime I think, but don't quote me on that. Lee stands behind his work too. If something goes wrong, I'm sure he'll take care of it.

The film that Lee uses comes with a warranty...lifetime I think, but don't quote me on that. Lee stands behind his work too. If something goes wrong, I'm sure he'll take care of it.

I thought so, going down there next weekend. cant wait to finaly have tints again:)

Archived