LegacyGT.com

My new Symmetrical AWD * > Decal

Dumb. Don't they already come with an AWD sticker in the back window? And, doesn't every Subaru have "AWD" in plastic on the trunk lid? And, if that's not enough, isn't common knowledge that all Subarus are AWD. And, you paid how much? Why more advertising?

While I would rather put 8$ toward an actual STI badge or decal...

I have seen things ricey-er than this. Besides, if we didn't think that AWD was greater than all else, wouldn't we be driving accords, or RWD G35s, or something else?

I am a believer that AWD has an edge in useability and traction over 2-wheel drive, front or rear. Rear-wheel drive is purer, though. It will also burn you faster, especially on the street in bad conditions.

It is much easier to make an AWD car perform pretty darn well, than to make an performance RWD car safer in bad conditions. IMHO...

On closing, it is a pretty funny, innocuous little sticker... nothing to get riled about, and some people like them. good for them, and why be a downer about it?

Wha do you all think would be a good variation to this one, if any?

Happy face instead of *? Drunk face? A naked chick? Calvin peeing? :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

X

---

Unless I got $ from a sponsor, NO sticker went on the car. Heck, I got 50 bucks once from Prestone for running a sticker for their product on an air cooled Porsche. Ok I was a whore, but 50 bucks is 50 bucks.

I never paid anybody to advertise, let alone paid to get a sticker.:icon_wink

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Archived