LegacyGT.com

Utah peeps!

Hops

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got an UP DP and Springs ready to go on soon now that winter is over (sort of). I met a guy with a LGT at Brighton who said he has a shop down in Sandy that could do the work, I didn't catch the name of the place though...anybody heard of anything down there? I just don't have the tools or the space to do it myself

Hey Pimp, is your PURE ADRENALINE sig mocking the jazz slogan? :)

:lol: Actualy no. I didn't even think of that :lol: but please just call me Fro.

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

i live in holladay and work on hill afb.... i am always drivin around every where never see anyone though. maybe one or two. actually saw a black one last week goin down 4500 from 2300 east... was that you euclid????

It's possible, did you see if the car had aftermarket wheels?

hey how yal doin??? wat part of salt lake yal in???

out in Tayorsvile but i spend most of my time in sandy of the cottonwood heights area how about yourself?

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate

Yo Fro. You work at a body shop right? I picked up some little scratches over the winter and want to get everything buffed out for the summer. I'm not really sure which products to use or the whole process of doing it right. Just wondering if you know how to get that black car of mine looking flawless again?

Yo Fro. You work at a body shop right? I picked up some little scratches over the winter and want to get everything buffed out for the summer. I'm not really sure which products to use or the whole process of doing it right. Just wondering if you know how to get that black car of mine looking flawless again?

OCDetails is the person you want to talk to.

OCDetails is the person you want to talk to.

Gonna be honest OCDetails is definetly the one to talk to about this i will PM him about it and he will prob help ya out soon. If ya need just info check out http://www.OCDetails.com that will help too

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate

Thanks fellows. I will get in touch with Mr OCD. Apparently he is local too. I can't wait to make my ride all shiny again. Because shiny toy cars are much better than shiny toy guns.

Yeah the weird thing was that we live less than a block away from each other and were both driving 05 RBP LGT's and both members on this forum for about a year before we finally met each :lol: sounds like we are observant doesn't it :lol:

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate

My pops owns a bodyshop and I do a lot of detail work on the side. If you need any help with anything to do with scrathes or whatever, hit me up.

Okay sounds good buddies. I will get in touch with one of you guys in the near future. Black cars need a lot of paint love if you know what i'm saying. Being that i have zero experience with getting micro scrathes out, it would be good to have some expert input. With winter being pretty much done at this point it's going to need a serious paint detail.

Wat it do... there was only four legacy GT's and one owner(Euclid), but know one else out at tha GT live... did someone have tha silver one that was there. was there then just disapeered... this thing was pretty cool. cobb was there, crawford and whole bunch of other people. only three words to describe it... bad ass cars!!!! porches were dominating everyone and not even turbo!!! all engine. but yeah its on again tomorrow gonna do the parade lap with the subies and evos out there... porbably only GT other than cobbs out there. come on out. definitely worth it.

Archived