LegacyGT.com

Utah peeps!

Hops

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm getting together tomorrow evening at around 7 at the Starbucks on 5900 S State with some of my S2000/NSX buddies. Just to hang out and shoot the breeze.

That's right by my house... Maybe I'll cruise by. I'm in Wendover right now. Coming out here next Sunday to hit up the race track with some friends if anybody is down...

I was coming home from the U of U a few days ago and saw a 07 Spec -B. Waived at em and it was a asian girl driving like a wuss. Freak..

Also, sorry to take so long to post but I was too busy studying the good books ;) ;)

I have seen TONS of LGT's. Plenty of them with tints, and one I saw was white and looked to have brembos on it. The driver looked at me, I waived, and he sped past me on I-15 :) Good looking ride though

I was coming home from the U of U a few days ago and saw a 07 Spec -B. Waived at em and it was a asian girl driving like a wuss. Freak..

Also, sorry to take so long to post but I was too busy studying the good books ;) ;)

I have seen TONS of LGT's. Plenty of them with tints, and one I saw was white and looked to have brembos on it. The driver looked at me, I waived, and he sped past me on I-15 :) Good looking ride though

That might have been me... Did it have a GReddy EVO2 exhaust?

Couldn't tell. Sounded different. Looked like a white dude in is early 20's with a hat backwards i think.

I'm 26, white, and sometimes wear a beanie. Could've maybe been me. The only other modded white LGT I've seen belongs to Trey Cobb!

I'm 26, white, and sometimes wear a beanie. Could've maybe been me. The only other modded white LGT I've seen belongs to Trey Cobb!

Not gonna lie Cobbs Legacy is damn nice looking. We do need to meet up sometime it'll be fun. oh btw sorry i didnt see ya out a few weeks ago i was way to :spin: inebreated :spin: to go out and do anything especially drive

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

Hah, yeah I saw you then. I was going to follow you and haul some ass with ya but I wasn't feeling up to it. Maybe next time :)

• 4 weeks later...

hey wats up guys been looking to see where everyone is at... i live on the east side around where some of yal live. kinda new to this site to got my LADY barely last october. been wanting to go out to the salt flats. i talked to gary, another guy on here who is out by tooele i think he said meeting up with other people would be cool. maybe a mountain run or something like that.

My name is john by the way. I guess we are the few utah GT's... yal keep in touch.

er.. however ya spell it ha ha ha man this is sad i have lived in the valley for almost my whole life and still can't name the cities ha ha ha

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate

Dude, we have a whole slew of people in the valley now with legacys :) Anyone have any places they recommend to do work on their car here? IE, install exhausts, coilovers, etc etc.?

Thanks

my garage

You would help me out Euclid? :) I don't have the shiz yet but I am very close to trading my car in for a speed3 but I don't want to take the hit. I just need to fix the rattles and add a little more power and handling :) We will see what the wife says ;)

We certainly can do stuff at my house. The only issue I can think of is if there are bolts that are really tight, like the rear strut bolts. We probably won't be able to loosen those at my place. (I really need to get a compressor and air tools). But I've don't plenty of suspension swaps, and exhausts aren't rocket science.

Well to be honest i do have a Lift and air tools that i can get a hold of at a house where we are finishing this...

Look for it soon in the Kit Car magazine we are heading down to the Kit Car shootout next weekend

Cobra1.jpg.9e6761f8fef2fe8db2d1452d91306b6a.jpg

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate

Archived