LegacyGT.com

AVO 1DIN facia kit pics (or parts listing)?

j3g

I purchased a new HU, reverse harness & reg harness, antenna adapter, and now I need to figure out the facia.

I guess the biggest question on my mind (and I've searched this freaking forum 1k too many times) is what parts come in the one-hundred fifteen DOLLARS AVO kit. The pic on the site only shows two plastic fascia. But my limited intelligence tells me there is probably some metal mounting brackets also included. I am trying to determine if I can do this aftermarket stereo install without purchase the infamous AVO kit. I know others have tried, I am just doing my own brainstorming. BTW, haven't seen this on the forum yet but what about putting the V1 remote display right below the stereo in the cubby? Just one of a few ideas I am kicking around.

there are brackets coming in this 1 DIN kit. Unfortunately at this time I am unable to find the pictures (maybe I have them on my laptop) but there are two brackets which will fit in there. You would also have to cut some beam behind the cubby.

If you look in the first post of the Car PC thread - you should find some links and I think one of them should take you to some other thread which has some clear views of what you want.

Ah you are lucky... I found the picture. I must say this is not something that I did and I never bought this kit.

912925346_dashkit(Small).jpg.a81ca1cbda86469e4404c5c0b534c6eb.jpg

351390722_DSC01093(Small).jpg.61f1468b62e41e4e3cd277fd81264a46.jpg

Archived