LegacyGT.com

San Fernando Valley meet

Rommel

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be down there the week of the 4th. I'll plan on attending one of the Saturday meets and Wednesday for sure. Maybe I'll even have her cleaned up for Wednesday. Just to make sure I've got it right. The meet is: [b]Around 8:45-9pm - ? Location:[/b] Harpers sports bar and grill. 19333 Business Center Dr Northridge, CA 91324 It looks like it's pretty close to Encino. Hope to see some LGT's and get some mod ideas. Ross

Hey guys, it's me Bayano. How are things out there in the valey? I am currently competing in Europe ( track and field) I have not forgotten you guys. How are the meets going? I think I am going trade my sedan in for a wagon when I get back. I just hope I can find a 05 left over with the manual. Im getting married and expecting a child soon, so the wife wants to get the wagon. Ill try to send you guys some pics of all the subes out here. Anything in paticular you guys want to see? Peace p.s. If you see a young black lady driving a white sedan with the gunmetal Emotions, give her a honk. :) Bayano

Hey Bayano, Haven't heard from you for a while. Hope you're doing well in your competitions. Congrats on your engagement and future child. I vote for pictures of Europe! Never been there yet. Any pics of modified Subies would be good, too. :) -Ben
-ben

Hey, Reza, I've got the dealer-installed Momo/short throw, and since my 7K-mile maintenance stop at Santa Monica Subaru, the knob has become loose and has started spinning around on the shifter. I took it into Sierra Subie today to do the oil change, get the floormat hook replaced (again!), and have them do the ECM swap (stuck cooling fan!). Sierra is taking care of the ECM and floormat fixes, but they say that the shifter assembly was damaged (stripped threads) by the installer at Santa Monica, that it can't be fixed properly due to the thread damage, and that the entire assembly needs to be replaced. They can't get reimbursed for this, so if I have them replace it, I pay for it. Can you help me to make sure that when I bring it back to Santa Monica, the service guys don't give me any kind of run-around? I don't expect that they will, but I'm just giving you a heads-up before I bring it in for the repair. Do you think they'll make this difficult for me or try to charge me? Thanks in advance, Wallis

[quote name='RezaLaleh']Hi Sean, Where do you get these Avatars from? I log in to the site to just see the ever changing avatars from you. :rolleyes: :D:D:D;) U Cum in tomorrow?[/QUOTE] fixed it for ya :lol:

[quote name='RezaLaleh']Hi Sean, Where do you get these Avatars from? I log in to the site to just see the ever changing avatars from you. :rolleyes: :D:D:D;) U Cumin tomorrow?[/QUOTE] Heck ya....I'm gonna try to make it tomorrow :rolleyes: (it's about time)... what time you guys start tricklin-in? How was the last meet? avatars are from....:rolleyes: ...well...they're "just avatars" :D ...let's just say...I'm a "collector" :D
In Taiwan now...:spin:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived