LegacyGT.com

San Fernando Valley meet

Rommel

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='jaymesbry']soooooooooo anybody? hah i dont wanna drive 45 minutes and have no one there? :([/QUOTE] please bring the LGT, im usually the only one there with one. mostly imprezas but they are all cool. i'll be there around 9:30 for a beer :)

[quote name='awdG35killer']please bring the LGT, im usually the only one there with one. mostly imprezas but they are all cool. i'll be there around 9:30 for a beer :)[/QUOTE] oh definitely ill be there.. probably around 8:45.. does that harpers place have good food? or should i grab something before?

[b]Day: [/b]Wednesday, Hump-day! [b]Time:[/b] [b]PLEASE NOTE NEW TIME![/b] [b]Around 8:45-9pm - ?[/b] [b]Location:[/b] Harpers sports bar and grill. 19333 Business Center Dr Northridge, CA 91324 It's right off TAMPA AVE. [i]across the street from Cruisers Carwash behind the El Torito and Sizzler[/i] [b]we are meeting in the back parking lot of the restaraunt[/b] Hey I am there almost every week too, but sometimes not with the legacy so there :p . I will bring legacy tonight! :D

[quote name='jaymesbry']oh definitely ill be there.. probably around 8:45.. does that harpers place have good food? or should i grab something before?[/QUOTE] only things that ppl havent goten sick of(literally sick) are the chicken strips w/fries and the tri-tip burger :)

[quote name='awdG35killer']only things that ppl havent goten sick of(literally sick) are the chicken strips w/fries and the tri-tip burger :)[/QUOTE] lol terrible, tri tip burger does sound good though.. as long as i dont get sick.. and a good ole beer wouldnt be so bad.. haha we'll see.. i guess ill see yall tonight..

I'll be there tonight, the only wagon and it's not white :D. I will have one white grille available for sale at a discounted price of $200 because of a slight paint imperfection.

Archived