LegacyGT.com

Any 5MT NA guys with clutch problems?

Just wondering if the clutch problem is more related to the higher horse power and torque turbo engine.

I am looking at getting a 06 SE 5MT and worry about the clutch problem everyone seems to be having, and wonder if it affects the NA engines as much?

What are your expereinces?

Thanks

Guest subiecity
Just wondering if the clutch problem is more related to the higher horse power and torque turbo engine.

I am looking at getting a 06 SE 5MT and worry about the clutch problem everyone seems to be having, and wonder if it affects the NA engines as much?

Thanks

ull get problems if u drive like an animal and drop the clutch, i think its all on the driver, and of course i think the more hp and tq, im sure the more easier it is to break it

Thanks

I've got 23k on my Legacy and the clutch is holding up fine. The clutch will stink when you get on it, so be prepared if you have to drive in San Francisco or another extremely hilly area.

Had an 04 until Dec 27th (RIP), 58K. No problems.

I believe they've changed the material for now I've smelled clutch 3-4 times now ( 07 SE), 2.5 K

I don't do jack rabbit starts.

Other than than np.

O.

Archived