LegacyGT.com

Best MOTORing Vid of SpecB v. IS350 v. g35 v. 335i

[ame=http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-5878924536670716304]EDIT:[/ame] Sorry Video pulled...

Interesting Video by Best MOTORing of track comparison of 2007 Skiline(g35), 2007 IS350, and 2007 335i sedan. It is entirely in japanese, so the naration is lost on me.

edit: just watched the video. In the track test they ran a Legacy 2.0 G with the other cars.

Looks like they did a test of the skylines new 4WAS system and they seemed impressed. It showed a considerable improvement in the slalom.

So...2L turbo v. 2 3.5L N/A cars and a 3L twin-turbo...I'd say the Legacy made a damn fine showing, twinscroll or no. Too bad they didn't do a standing start in the rain :-)

Sweet video!

sorry...this forum practically blows goat nuts so im not always on here.
Team Pony Express

POSTED FROM MY COMPUTER USING A WEB BROWSER

Surprised price wise with that test......The LGT is a good 5-7k less than any of those models.

just shows me & should show Subaruthe LGT @ least needs a VF39 & HP & TQ really need to be in the 285/285 range

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

The LGT is outgunned by over 50hp in every one of the other cars:(:(

Sure the LGT is the lightest but not enough to make up for the lack of HP. As Deer stated make it a base Stage II car & it would be very interesting

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Don't forget also that the AWD helped the Subaru obtain a better laptime since the test was in the rain.

Not sure why the car was paired up with the other ones, but it was nice to see it in action.

Too bad the US engines aren't over there--I'm curious how it'd perform on that track.

-ben

Archived