LegacyGT.com

Looks like I'm getting my car sooner than I thought!!!!

This morning I went to the Subaru website and checked the details on the special finance rate going right now just out of curiousity and it says that you must take delivery of the car by Nov 1st to get that rate. Well I was like hmm that can't be right cause why would the dealer approve me for that rate then allow me to order one knowing it would take 6 or so weeks and put me way past the Nov 1st date. Well I called my dealer and they said that is true and I was like hmm good thing I called now I searched every dealer in the area for a Royal Blue Pearl or Atlantic Blue Pearl with black leather and a wing and hope my dealer can have it delivered by the 1st. I suppose the other options I want I could have the dealer install for me afterwards. Hopefully I'll be able to find something most of what I came across so far has Taupe interior which was what I original planned on getting then I realized how dirty it'll get from dragging snow in and out of the car. Wish me luck guys I'm gonna need it.

Archived