What Color  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What Color

• Satin White Pearl (original)
    • Flat Black
    • Imola Red (BMW)
    • Porsche White

BAN!

WRB could make a Fiat Panda look awesome...

ok.. maybe not, but are you crazy?

If I ever painted my car it would be a deep, deep purple, almost black. That would be sweet.

whatever, i agree that WRB, while a nice color, fits the impreza a lot better than the legacy, i love how subaru owners have the left wing militant attitude that WRB must be accepted on all models or else you get thrown into political prison for disagreeing :icon_roll

It's the noose for you too!

j/k. Really though, have you seen those JDM Legacy STi pics? So sweet...

I can't say I would buy a stock Legacy in WRB though. It would need to be lowered, have big 'ol BBS's (or Enkei's now that they're bust), a nice front lip, and maybe a diffuser in the back. mmmmm

WRB Looks FANTASTIC on Legacys. Granted it begs for lowering and secksie wheels...

That lamborghini blue is fantastic, too, and perhaps a bit more subdued than WRB.

Of the poll choices, Imola Red. If you are going to spend the money to repaint a car for the sake of color, paint it something other than what color it came with, otherwise just recoat it the same color. Why change shades of white?

Flat Black should deserve a BAN. this isn't a garage WRX project... the legacy is not a beater race-rat.

Imola red, or even Subaru's San Remo red, or Solid Red would be nice to see on a Legacy. Audi, Volvo, and others get the option of a nice bright solid red paintjob. Subaru does not. GRP is fantastic, but brighter would be even more so, IMHO.

It's the noose for you too!

j/k. Really though, have you seen those JDM Legacy STi pics? So sweet...

I can't say I would buy a stock Legacy in WRB though. It would need to be lowered, have big 'ol BBS's (or Enkei's now that they're bust), a nice front lip, and maybe a diffuser in the back. mmmmm

of course ive seen and no, i still think darker muted colors look better on the legacy. The sti legacy looks good partly because of the body kit, lowering, wheels, but its still not a 'to die for' color choice for the LGT. Audi's blue or the lamborghini blue would be better for the car. I dont even like WRB that much on the Sti foresters, white and black still look best on that car.

Archived