LegacyGT.com

Lights Will NOT Shut Off

How much would it have cost Subaru to put a low votage cutoff attached to this switch?

Why don't car companies do this? The cost of the battery is much less than the aggravation of having a car battery die in the middle of nowhere.

No, the real question is "why is Subaru the only effin bunch of idiots to put this asinine switch on top of the steering column?"

It is still ugly.

the corner (yellow lights) and tails would not shut off last night, no matter what i did. battery is dead, im annoyed.

its a 2005 n/a...

what the HECK!

did you ever even think to :rtfm: ? :lol: are you a girl? :lol: bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

I remember the first time this happened to me in my OBS. I felt like such a moron once I figured it out. No one ever told me that the car had that function...God knows my old Ford didn't.

The thing is in my case is that I knew their operation and when I did use them they were great. The Spec.B was pretty as a picture in the night time snow by the hockey rink. I had to stop because there were a couple of guys playing the king of sports on a freshly cleaned rink in the dark in a snow storm.

What a great donut run. :) Got to practice easily controlled 4 wheels drifts, flicks and bagels on that private track I know of.

Archived