LegacyGT.com

Video:Whitetiger in ESP Autox from last year.

whitetiger

Thanks to Unclemat, i finally got videos of me at a autox last year. For those who want to know what headers, no cats and no mufflers sound like, the vid has some nice sound clips.

FYI im running on street tires in this vid, with just coilovers and stock sway bars.

Its large so please "right-click and Save As"

http://shop.e-tplastics.com/imagehost/misc/whitetiger.wmv

How do you like them? I've been thinking about going with those soon.

I thnk they are great. we'll see how they do with r-comps and 25mm sways this comming season. one day ill get the edfc, so i can just adjust everything in the car.

I think your skills are way up there considering what I saw out of the video alone.. we'll see, it'll be fun to see how both of us will be on Hoosiers ;)

yeah, but ive only been doing it for a year. You have alot more experiance under your belt, and experiance goes along way.

One of my competitors in STS in the PA region has been only active for 2 years, he came in 4th in nationals this year (I think, Cy Lee), he's way better than me when things count.. it's how well you adopt to the sport and take your skills and apply them.. the experience is another subject about learning how to deal with your nerves and "the inner driver" of becoming faster, the real "game face" attitude of becoming competitive.

If you get the chance, you should read up "speed secrets" books by Ross Bentley.. they actually helped me of becoming faster in the past 2 years. More so on "Speed Secrets 3" and "Speed Secrets 4".

Keefe

Archived