LegacyGT.com

CAR IS FINALLY FIXED !!! Red Line Oil Review.

Basically since my accident back in august my steering has pretty much been off center since then. Its finally fixed!!! I took the car to this really cool dealership in Omaha; they found that the rear toe was off ... WTF? The car finally feels like its self again. The dealer in Lincoln where I bought it from seems fricken incompetent ... they centered the steering, but couldn't get the alignment fixed. I'm really tempted to call and ask for my money back since they didn't really fix it and I payed them 60 dollars to do it. At my rattles were fixed with no problem or hassle.

I have also switched to full red line synth in the gear box and engine. Red Line will have to forgive me for putting their oil through extreme testing right of the back, 8 degrees outside lol. Its still tough to get into 1st when it has just started up but after a few min. it seems to be easier that before. 1st to 2nd is very much improved and gear shifts feel more confident. This is only the first time driving the car so well see how it goes.

5W30 engine

75W90NS - transaxel

75W90 - Diff

They even washed my car haha.

I love my car ... basically.

Good delal. It's refreshing isn't it when you find a competent garage that actually services you??!! Even washing your car for you too. When will dealerships learn that these little steps really stick in a customers head!! The dealership once washed my truck for me too. When I went out to leave in it I COULDN'T FIND IT so I go back inside to ask them where they left it: "it's right on the side of the building sir". I went back out and sure enough there it was. I walked right past it the first time.....because they had washed it :lol:. When I brought it in it was covered in salt from a snowstorm. I' tell you I was a pretty happy customer.

Anyway glad you're car is tracking right again.

is this garage around warwick?

and this chick that "services" you, is she good looking? :lol:

I've yet to find a garage that has a hot looking chick working the counter :( . Somebody ought to start something like that up...I know I'd go.

Speaking of good looking, who the hell is that in you're avatar? She makes me :wub: !!!!

Archived