LegacyGT.com

Traffic / Registration Attorney for N.E. MA?

Garandman

One of my co-workers was sent a ticket (in the mail) for "improperly registering a motor vehicle." He had a company car with NH plates in his driveway several nights in a month. The company has offices in both MA and NH and vehicles registered at each. If the vehicle spends 30 nights a year in MA it has to be registered in MA, but this one doesn't. NH doesn't put commercial plates on passenger vehicles so it looked like a personally owned vehicle. Some people in MA fraudulently register cars in NH as the insurance is lower so it's not unheard of.

The boss has said he'll do whatever is required to get it dropped since it was a company cruiser and he was required to use it for some business trips.

But where do you find an attorney that is up on this kind of thing? The company doesn't have a lawyer. If you have a referral or suggestion, please pm me! I think the date is in a couple of weeks. Thank you.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

You may not need an attorney. Try wading through the local town's government offices where you got the ticket, maybe a traffic court (or something like this)?

As long as you are not trying to defraud the locals out of excise tax, insurance and whatever, the local town officials can be reasonable.

I got out of a parking ticket that was unfair, maybe you'll have some luck.

my ex's car was registered in NH cause her dad paid for it and he lives in NH, car Stayed in MA every day

Ever heard of:

Toll Free:1-800-472-9829 (I-PAY-TAX Anonymous tipline for reporting vehicle registration and excise tax evasion in MA)

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Archived