LegacyGT.com

Outback 2.5i VDC vs. MB 280E 4matic

sorry about the crappy quality. images taken with my mobile phone when arriving home. fun with ~30cm fresh snow :D

Erito I’ve been trying to get outside to play a little in the snow this week but I have been really busy with work, I will try to get some photo ASAP.

We were going to morrum this weekend but I am happy to give this trip a miss. :icon_cool:icon_mrgr

Nice :)

Snow has been falling for many days now... since those last pics we've got about 40cm more cold snow. No slush, temp ~ 15 below zero celcius. Wonderful.

Yesterday there was alot of cars beside the roads and in crashes. On my way home i tried to pull an Audi a6 Quattro from the deep snow ditch, but not a chance. The Outback was too light weight and my wheels just spun. Didn't move the Audi more than 2cm.... called for a Massey Ferguson tractor instead.

Nice :)Yesterday there was alot of cars beside the roads and in crashes. On my way home i tried to pull an Audi a6 Quattro from the deep snow ditch, but not a chance. The Outback was too light weight and my wheels just spun. Didn't move the Audi more than 2cm.... called for a Massey Ferguson tractor instead.

I'm not surprised, the A6 is a very heavy car. I enjoyed the pics from your office :)

Archived