LegacyGT.com

Do North Shore meets ever occur?

Garandman

Are there ever any Subaru meets on the North Shore (ie North of Boston)?

I found the perfect place for one. I was at REI in Reading this afternoon and counted seven Outbacks in the lot on the way back to my car. Then I noticed five Imprezas (at least two WRX's) as well. Then on the way out I noted I forgot to count the Foresters.

They have a big parking lot and there's a restaurant across the street.

http://www.google.com/mapdata?Point=b&Point.latitude_e6=42525451&Point.longitude_e6=4223881998&Point.iconid=15&Point=e&latitude_e6=42525451&longitude_e6=4223881998&zm=4800&w=304&h=156&cc=US&min_priority=1

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Are there ever any Subaru meets on the North Shore (ie North of Boston)?

I found the perfect place for one. I was at REI in Reading this afternoon and counted seven Outbacks in the lot on the way back to my car. Then I noticed five Imprezas (at least two WRX's) as well. Then on the way out I noted I forgot to count the Foresters.

They have a big parking lot and there's a restaurant across the street.

http://www.google.com/mapdata?Point=b&Point.latitude_e6=42525451&Point.longitude_e6=4223881998&Point.iconid=15&Point=e&latitude_e6=42525451&longitude_e6=4223881998&zm=4800&w=304&h=156&cc=US&min_priority=1

Do North Shore meets ever occur? Not if everyone waits for someone else to set them up. :)

I just set up the second south of Boston meet. There's not a lot to it. Pick your time and place and post it. If you want the WRX/STI folks to show up too, cross-post it on the NESIC forums on NASIOC.

If you want a North Shore meet, don't wait for someone else to set it up. Just do it yourself. :)

-Coelli

Thanks, I was gonig to wait until March when the weather might be a little more conducive to popping the hood.

Did you ask the establishment where you are meeting, or just swarm?

Once I have an approximate headcount, I call the day before or the day of and let them know how many and what time.

btw, lots of people from all over will show up at a North Shore meet. I'd probably drive up too, depending on when it was. :)

-Coelli

there is a north shore meet, nashua NH meet, and now we are doing weekly seacoast NH meets

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1199790

Unfortunately there are not enough LGT members in our area to really have our own meet. The seacoast one has been drawing between 10-15 cars a week for the past month. its a relatively new phenomenon.

I was thinking deepest darkest North Shore - you know, green cords with embroidered frog territory.

I want to introduce the WRX drivers to what they'll be when they grow up (Outback owners), then introduce the Outback owners to who they'll be when midlife crisis hits (LGT). And I want to meet the folks who buy Forester XT's - that's gotta be a whole new demographic.:lol:

Who Dares Wins

スバル

I was thinking deepest darkest North Shore - you know, green cords with embroidered frog territory.

I want to introduce the WRX drivers to what they'll be when they grow up (Outback owners), then introduce the Outback owners to who they'll be when midlife crisis hits (LGT). And I want to meet the folks who buy Forester XT's - that's gotta be a whole new demographic.:lol:

what part of the north shoare are you talking about...

also, wrx owners grow up to get ob xts, not h6.. :lol: jk

Archived