LegacyGT.com

2008 Impreza

Rommel

I personally lovee the back-end, and drool over the entire car EXCEPT the wing, and would buy it in a heart-beat without the spoiler in black, white, or silver....I CANT WAIT FOR THIS CAR!! does anyone know when this hits dealer lots?? and does it come in the WRX, not STI?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All I want is sedan STI, nice big fender flares, and at least 350 hp/tq stock. Just make it look aggressive, not over done. It's not that hard.
Ya shudda bought one of those STI Limiteds SOA offered earlier this year. The STI sedan will be history next model year.

I think the old back lights were tight. These ones look over-simple, a bit of a ripoff from the new A4's. Plus the hood scoop and the hatch looks like a Saab. Agree with you guys that think the front looks like a Mazda 3. While the car looks okay, the ONLY part that looks like a Subaru is the front bumper, lights, and grille.

From a technical standpoint, the new Evo X is supposed to be something special. I hear they've added tons of new technology w/o sterilizing the ride and still delivering a great experience, does anyone know what's up with the STi on that front? I know we'll find out at the show a lot of these things though.

NOT impressed. Waiting to see if the WRX sedan stays around. How could they just drop the wagon and sedan and have only a hatch? :iam: Or is this STI only? :confused: I give up... :lol: Next thing you know the Legacy will only be offered in Econoline Van form. :rolleyes::lol:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Technically, 430/431 is accurate for torque, when measured in Newton-Meters. It's just that we don't use Nm in the US.

Convert it to pounds-feet, and you get a little over 300.

Good catch.

I might have guessed they were using different units of measurement had they measured the power using PS instead of HP.

I like the 5 door hatch however thats a impreza. Much better front from the 2006 and 7. 2 wings on the back are pretty much for the Euro market, shame as I think they were unique like the old rally racers had. I still think a STI LGT would be the best way to go. Better interiors and heated seats for the cold winters. But then I own a Wagon so what do I know?

the new sti hatch is hot. i love it. right now i drive a 04 wrx (slightly modded) and am patiently awaiting a sti legacy.

so, it might have already been said, but, do you think that the sti limited's were a test run for a possible legacy sti? and since they are changing to sti hatch ONLY then by 09 we will get our legacy sti?

i was thinking about trading in the wrx for either an '08 specB, or '08 sti limited. hmmm maybe i'll just wait it out to see what they will offer in '09?

the new sti hatch is hot. i love it. right now i drive a 04 wrx (slightly modded) and am patiently awaiting a sti legacy.

so, it might have already been said, but, do you think that the sti limited's were a test run for a possible legacy sti? and since they are changing to sti hatch ONLY then by 09 we will get our legacy sti?

i was thinking about trading in the wrx for either an '08 specB, or '08 sti limited. hmmm maybe i'll just wait it out to see what they will offer in '09?

First post? Welcome to the board!

I'm thinking that the STI Limited was a result of GM selling off their shares of Fuji Heavy Industries. I figure those Limited parts were designed for the SAAB 9-2x, which is no more, so they brought them to the STI. It was a good move.

I don't think the STI Limited was a test run for the Legacy STI, it was probably more of a stop-gap measure - they are aware of the demand for a Legacy STI, but can't produce it right now for USDM, so they threw together the STI Limited to try to keep their customers happy (since they already had the SAAB parts in production).

Just my thoughts....

Archived