LegacyGT.com

Cold Air Intake

Guest subiecity
start another thread...im too lazy 2 .....peoples name and stuff and see actually how many want one and would buy one

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
I was doing some reserch on the injen intake for the 2005 impreza rs, correct me if im wrong but i think it would fit the legacy. The injen intake has a MAF sensor mounting spot, and takes the same bend as needed for the legacy. And seeing how there the same motor technicaly it should work. Of course you would need to remove the stock intake box.

2130245_18_full.jpg.cbdc42a18e0ae74bb8fbb91702b91dc6.jpg

2130245_19.jpg.156147b4e63658b9532882ef75fadc08.jpg

If no one tryes then we will never know. As long as i can find one at a decnt price im gonna get it. It seems like it should work, if not then i should be able to return it.

http://www.cardomain.com/item/INJRD1222BLK?vq_id=none

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130092005615&rd=1,1

If no one tryes then we will never know. As long as i can find one at a decnt price im gonna get it. It seems like it should work, if not then i should be able to return it.

http://www.cardomain.com/item/INJRD1222BLK?vq_id=none

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130092005615&rd=1,1

JayMitch2.5i, if you can get this to work without a CEL, I'll give you mad props! Best of luck, we're all hoping for the best.

• 2 weeks later...
should be ordering it this week, been kinda busy with work so i havent had much time. Should have results by the end of next week. i will have pics and info posted ASAP even if it doesnt work.

Very nice! Can't wait, and thanks for taking the plunge!

Yea i actualy just purchased it, had to look around to find the black one, not a big fan of the polished intake since most people have it. Should receive it in 3-7 days so as soon as i get time, and as long as its warm, i'll find out if it was worth it.

It was kinda expensive but i think its worth it in the end since it might be one of the only possible bolt on upgrades we have. Well see....

Yea i actualy just purchased it, had to look around to find the black one, not a big fan of the polished intake since most people have it. Should receive it in 3-7 days so as soon as i get time, and as long as its warm, i'll find out if it was worth it.

It was kinda expensive but i think its worth it in the end since it might be one of the only possible bolt on upgrades we have. Well see....

^ +1

I'm with ya on the black intake preference. I just think it looks better.

Best of luck, we all need this :icon_mrgr

i just stumbled on this thread, how is this working out for you guys? i have an 07 outback 2.5i and am in the same boat.... surely this would work on my if it does yours right?

I would think it would also work on the outback, but im not sure if there are any dif under the hood so you would need to do some investigating. still waiting to get the intake so no changes on my end.

traded in my car so i don't need mine anymore. i tried 3-4 different setups and they all threw a CEL. i used the cobb piping and custom trimmed it to work with the stock box. take off the silencer and throw in a k&n. good for 150whp/150wtq with an header/exhaust.

intake and header for sale....

traded in my car so i don't need mine anymore. i tried 3-4 different setups and they all threw a CEL. i used the cobb piping and custom trimmed it to work with the stock box. take off the silencer and throw in a k&n. good for 150whp/150wtq with an header/exhaust.

intake and header for sale....

Hanger needs to check out those headers!

whats up guys...im new to the forum here but im another guy looking to mod my 07 2.5i special edition. 175hp just isnt enough for me but didnt want to spend all that extra money on the GT. please let me know what anyone has figured out for adding a little more HP or let me know if there is some email list i can be added to in order to help get products manufactured for our cars. Thanks guys!

Archived