LegacyGT.com

new to the Legacy 'o5 gt

I am not sure what you mean... Rotas FIT! Probably better than some others...

Check the links. Rota Torque is a less expensive replica of the Work Emotion, anyway, and clears the STI Brembo Calipers when installed. People on this forum have them installed. Not that Work or 5Zigen are bad....

But you seem to be continuing to operate thinking that rotas won't work. They will. I am even considering Rota Torques, even though I tend to lean toward BBS-style mesh wheels.

The only reason I got that idea is that on an earlier post it stated the D2s wont fit or clear the calipers. I do like many of the rims Rota offers, I went on a scout for new rims since I thought the Rotas would fit. So hows the quality of the Rotas when compared to the 5zigens? I will be running scca and worry about bending or cracking the rims.

I am still looking at wheels, myself... The Rota Torque and 5Zigen Heidfeld mesh wheels are both on my list...

But perhaps someone who has experience with those wheels could chime in with impressions on quality.

I doubt that they are all that vulnerable to damage, though. If anything they may be robust, and a bit heavy because of it...

I worry more about bending or cracking rims on public streets and roads than any sort of track, which are generally prepped and fairly smooth.

Im still up in the air. According to site the Rota D2 that I want should fit. Once the local shop here in Hawaii gets a set in Im going to be first in line to test fit. Hopefully someone can chime in the on the Zigens. I head they dont come with center caps though.

Archived