LegacyGT.com

I need an aftermarket bumper stat!!!

urs1ne

I got hit in the rear bumper and its going to get replaced by insurance but what rear bumper do I get?! I am going to get a body kit one of these days so I figure now is a good time to start the process. I want one not too flashy, I will probably get the JDM spec-b front so it kind of has to follow those lines, I will also be getting the stromung exhaust so bigger cut outs in the bumper wont be a bad thing. So yeah, any pics and links would be awesome, I have to order it this week so its kinda last minute. THANK YOU!!! :icon_bigg
^ n00bs below this line

Is your insurance co gonna let you get whatever bumper you want? My front bumper got hit yesterday, and I'm not sure yet if it needs to be replaced (need to take it to a body shop). Was thinking, like you, this may be a good time to get a different bumper... assuming that is, insurance covers it.

I work in a dealership so we have some friends at high end body shops which will take care of me, basically I get a discount from full price and the price differance I can apply twards differant stuff. But according to japanparts.com the JDM rear face is the same price as the USDM one which leads me to the question, is there a differance between the JDM and USDM rear bumpers? As much as I like aftermarket I am always partial to OEM stuff.
^ n00bs below this line

I work in a dealership so we have some friends at high end body shops which will take care of me, basically I get a discount from full price and the price differance I can apply twards differant stuff. But according to japanparts.com the JDM rear face is the same price as the USDM one which leads me to the question, is there a differance between the JDM and USDM rear bumpers? As much as I like aftermarket I am always partial to OEM stuff.

urs1ne,

What body shop is that (you're from La Jolla, right)? I might be getting an Aftermarket bumper as well and I was looking for a good place to paint it OBP for a good price... let me know!

-Fred

urs1ne,

What body shop is that (you're from La Jolla, right)? I might be getting an Aftermarket bumper as well and I was looking for a good place to paint it OBP for a good price... let me know!

-Fred

I'm getting it done at Amato's, they are the shop Symbolic and most exotic car owners in san diego use. The other shop I would recommend just as highly is West Coast Specialty (or soemthing west coast s_____). I dont know about price but I am sure they will do it right and it will last as long as the original paint if not longer. If your serious I will give you my contacts info at both of those places, just pm me.

^ n00bs below this line

Archived