LegacyGT.com

SPT or Autospeed?

kjizza

you say it does'nt mount up to the stock dp? thought that it was made to mount to thestock dp or any dp designed to bolt to the stock cbe. did you run into problems or something?

It is NOT a donut flange, but a full on 3in flange. So, you WILL have problems when mating the two, since they don't compliment eachother.

Sure you can MAKE it fit, but that is beside my point. It really is made for a flat 3in flange.

Ebay crapola don't even come close to the Autospeed :icon_wink. Once again, you get what you pay for...

I beg to differ. Yes, you usually do get what you pay for, but the Ebay "crapola" looks and sounds great. If it develops problems later then I know that I "got what I paid for". But for now, it was definitely work the $400.

To each his own.:icon_wink

It's pretty ******* loud. :) I love it though!

Yup, I was close to pull the trigger on it, but it's too loud inside a sedan, could be only worse on a wagon. Sounds nice, that's true.

I just installed my spt + heatshield today and let me just say, if you don't want something loud.... don't get the spt! It's pretty ******* loud. :)

I love it though!

But you are referring to the SPT intake, as opposed to the exhaust, correct?

The SPT exhaust just doesn't seem loud to me at all. YMMV, of course. :)

Archived