LegacyGT.com

Rear wagon wiper

mcsquish

Ok, I'm starting to wonder about my car. Today I tried to use my rear wiper and it just sat there. There was a little bit of snow on the window that had blown off my car, but just a dusting. Anyway, I got out to see what was going on and it looks like the spline that connects the wiper motor to the wiper has stripped out. Now I had a problem in a hard rain about a month ago where it skipped a spline and I just thought it was some sort of safety thing so something didn?t break if it got hit or something. Can anyone tell me if this is common? I?m going to call the dealer to get it fixed and hope it is something covered since I have a ?05. I tried to search for this, but didn?t find anything.

________

Pov fantasy

Sorry Opie, I know it wasn't because I could be called "anal" about having clean wipers and windows. In other words, I knock off snow or ice from my wipers if I don't flip them up when I park. I would believe it that a previous owner may have done something though.?

I'm wondering about my car because I have had the rotors turned due to squealing breaks a couple times and they are still squealing. Had a injector replaced. bent a wheel. ran over a putting green pick thingy in the middle on BFE and had to get a new tire. When in for an alignment and a rear toe bushing was frozen and had to be replaced (fought with the dealer for it to be covered). Plus some other things and I haven't had the car for 7 months.

No way I'm getting rid of it though!!! Just weird little things.

________

HOTELS IN MEXICO

my dealer replaced the rear wiper with the wrong size - it was too long and got stuck against the wagon wing. it sat and tried to move, and ended up screwing up the wiper motor.

dealer replaced it under warranty.

Nice.........

Also nice Avatar

________

Headshops

Archived