LegacyGT.com

SPT Exhaust yes or no

LegacyGT2007

Looking for people who have installed the SPT exhaust. What I really want to know is was it worth it? Did you notice any power upgrades and if so what other upgrades have you done? intake etc...

Thinking about purchasing just want to make sure it is worth the price tag?

Looking for people who have installed the SPT exhaust. What I really want to know is was it worth it? Did you notice any power upgrades and if so what other upgrades have you done? intake etc...

Thinking about purchasing just want to make sure it is worth the price tag?

It added about 10 whp to my car (see dyno graph at http://www.legacygt.com/forums/attac...4&d=1168488439

It's almost unnoticeable cruising at 75mph windows up, but loud upon WOT. It doesn't sound ricey to me at all. The dealer installed it and they will stand behind it for any warranty issues that might come up (vs if I had installed a 3rd party cat myself). This is the only mod on the vehicle.

just got mine installed. WOW. sounds great and the quality is much improved over the first version. as for pricing? depends on how much they are charging... i've seen anywhere from $500 (in the FS thread) to $1100!
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

i see why some of the guys paint the mufflers black. it's definitely BLING!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/trdvibe/Photoshoot%20Jan%2028%2007/CIMG0242.jpg

^ nice. what kind of blue is your car? it looks different. or is it because of the lighting...?

I believe that is ABP. The lighting can really change the appearance of the color. Thats why I love mine. A little more OT; are those the fancy expensive rainguards or the not-so-fancy, far less expensive rainguards?

As far the exhuast, the new version does appear to be descent.

i don't know. i spent like $50 shipped for them, fair price for ventvisors. they stick on w/ the 3M tape.

but yes, comparing the vers 1 SPT exhaust, this exhaust is top notch quality. only reason i have it, they ordered it for the spec B dealer car and they sent the wrong mufflers (2 of the same). rather than send the whole thing back or just the corrected one, they sent a new one for the Spec B and they gave me this one to see if i could "correct" it. We had to have it welded and fixed, which is why the left side sits a tad lower than the right.. it's not that noticeable enough for me to care too much.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Archived