LegacyGT.com

05 headlights on 07

J.R.

Any reason they wouldn't work? All the mounting points appear to be the same, but the info that I can find says that the 05 headlights only work on cars produced up to 11/05.

Thanks

um on the 07 we have black fogs, and my car is white... so it was white, chome, then black lol it looked really freakin odd and out of place for the fogs. after blacking out the headlamps it looks sooooooo much cleaner! thats why i did it, that and i think they look soooo much more mean.

just bake the lights save your self the major $$$$. There are some very good detailed directions in the how to section. Your looking at $50 vs. $600. Just take your time and the results will be worth it.!!!!

Yup!, less than $50 in materials... and about 8 hours of your time MAX if you know how to tool around. I did mine with no experience in doing this modification and it turned out great! All I had were these instructions.

Here is the Headlight Blackout thread... http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3737&highlight=blackout+headlight

Archived