LegacyGT.com

Looking to go Stage II in the spring

fatbastard

and I have started looking around for the parts. Obviously I would like to pick up used to save some cash and I am thinking about staying with a shorty DP. I know I could have more posibilities for gains in the future with 3" piping after the turbo but I can't see me doing that for a long time. so these are the options on the list:

For the UP I am thinking about the budget headers being sold for $189. it looks like quality work and even if the crossover does nothing 189 for an up is reasonable. I have been looking around at other vendors and I am really confused. I thought the LGT, WRX and STI all used the same UP but often an UP will be listed under one model but not the other. Is there a reason for this? I know the DP on the Imprezas are a little short but I thought they were a direct replacement on the UP????

For Down: would like Crucial but more than likely I will end up with a flow or Stromung.

Anyone have any other suggestions? I am trying to keep the overall cost down because I would like to do some suspension work too.

Heard about the TDC catted version for 350 and it sounds good, but I was wondering if it would raise too many eyebrows on the visual inspection.

Magic: is there a reason then that some sites don't list all the ups for the legacy on the sti and vice versa?

Archived