LegacyGT.com

Sti V Limited Front Lips

SUBBROS

^ pics please :)

u can see on these other legacies they have the sti front lip

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/fastwrx_1934_144966130

color scheme of the "STi" emblem seems different then the panda racing emblem though, btw this image is from the mach v site. is this what your chin spoiler looks like? :icon_conf

That is my old car and Strykers.

Those are STi lips that were modded (trimmed a bit off from the top where it meets the bumper) and fit a bit tucked in. When I get mine in from that car, I'll snap some pics so you can see the work done for it to fit.

According to the link the $399 lip is for WRX and STI. The GT lip is $459 and you can"t see how it fits. Who has the best lip for the GTs. I want one, but it has to look good AND fit. If it can be installed by a mechanically challenged person that would also be good.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're just jealous that the Voices talk to Me. :cool:

So let me see if i got this right......if i shell out 480 beans for a V-limited front lip that is said to be for a JDM GT.....it will fit IF i trim the top a bit and move it back so it sits flush with the back of the bumper. But if i do move it back, it wont stick out as far....right?????

If that is true, it sounds good to me! I would rather spend a little more CASH MONEY on something that will last longer.

ohhh by the way.........on gruppe-s the v-limited lips are going for $540 but on Mauromotorsports.com they are 480 beans.

Well, this is all a moot point anyhow. Trust me, it was 399, if you went to their nasioc link or asked them. I guess they didnt pay much attention to the lgt community and post the right one here.

I know its 399, cuz I ordered one, and I made sure it was for the lgt. The v limited lips will last you the longest because of the plastic its made out of. I promise you a fiberglass with break on you fast, so what other choice do you have?

No one here is pulling your leg to buy this. Why cant people just be gracious for a good deal and a heads up? And now that its over, I hope someone found this thread useful and bought one. If not, do some research and you wont find a new sti lip shipped for that cheap.

save your money, and wait till april.......:hide::munch:

I will be the first to test fit a new STi knock off that is USDM specific, and will be made out of ABS.

I will not say who, I will not say exactly when( shooting for april ) and I will not say how much. but it will deffinately be cheaper than any of our current options. at first it will be only available in black...with a possibilty for prepainting shortly there after.....

I will post this message in a new thread, just to keep tabs, an maintain updates as I get them.;)

Click

Here everyday:redface:

Archived