LegacyGT.com

Sti V Limited Front Lips

SUBBROS

Just thought Id get the word out there, visited Gruppe-S, told me about a group buy they are doing for V limited front lips. They seemed too busy to update on the lgt forums, thought Id help them out.

http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154913

EDITBasically, it's $399 shipped!!! Best price I've seen. I know some people were looking for lips. Jamonit.

(mods, hope this is ok?)

RBS makes a replica STi V-Limited lip.

yeah...i had one. It's fiberglass, and an ABS one would be soo much nicer to have. But I know that the costs of producing an ABS one are large. If the fiberglass ones were considerably cheaper, that would be fine, but 400 bucks or more, and then it breaking with one hit, that sucks:(

:icon_conf

I have an 05 LGT wagon......the STi lip from the panda guy on Ebay fit my wagon perfectly! Some mounting holes were not used, but the ends did not look like the pic above.

Mine ends flush with the fender, like it should. There seems to be many different versions out there, and I guess I got lucky??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=150026410701

That one above is for the USDM front bumper. I can verify that!

Scott

As a matter of fact, mine looks nothing at all like the one on the silver wagon above. I bet that is for an imprezza body, not even for a legacy.

Mine does not project as far out, or either someone mounted that one above wrong. :icon_conf

(I think? The car is not in front of me right now)

^ pics please :)

u can see on these other legacies they have the sti front lip

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/fastwrx_1934_144966130

color scheme of the "STi" emblem seems different then the panda racing emblem though, btw this image is from the mach v site. is this what your chin spoiler looks like? :icon_conf

there are 3 diffrent ones for the legacy although 2 look similar they are in fact diffrent but not sure if any will fit the USDM...

The one on the blue car is the one that most people have, its the other 2 that are questionable

2004161887_Lip1.jpg.1d73d09a4777ceea2298fd863641a95e.jpg

101443253_Lip2.jpg.74a82e99cc1672b1e808b8cf12ded52f.jpg

995311844_Lip3.jpg.558c5913d3960baac6f4aaf457712c00.jpg

Click

Here everyday:redface:

Im talking about the GB lip.

For the pic of Leonardo's car. that lip is pushed back to make it flush with the back of the bumper. The way it should fit is the way that Ian (sleepin gt) has on his silver sedan pictured.

Which one are you referring to? There are several different pics up on this page, and post #16 are all lips on jdm bumpers and that's why they fit so well. I would like to see a picture also. This GB is for V limited lip, can you verify which one you bought?

Archived