LegacyGT.com

What is the color of these PFF7's??

beatadrum

I found them on ebay some guy has two sets I think, and he has a picture of these two in different colors.....he says the one on the left is Pewter, and the one on the right is the Bright Flitter.....I just want to know what color the one on the left is??? thanks

pff7side.thumb.jpg.8b7880d3827736dbf895b97dad773a92.jpg

I found them on ebay some guy has two sets I think, and he has a picture of these two in different colors.....he says the one on the left is Pewter, and the one on the right is the Bright Flitter.....I just want to know what color the one on the left is??? thanks

link? how much? bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

are you 100% sure?? can others back this up?? cuz i realy want the color to the left and the guy on ebay said those are pewter and u say they are bright flitter.....

why don't you just tell the guy your buying them from you want the ones on the left and forget what everyone else says they think the color is. :lol: bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

why don't you just tell the guy your buying them from you want the ones on the left and forget what everyone else says they think the color is. :lol: bosco

But you'll also need to tell him to stand on the same side of the rims he took the picture from when he picks your set AND hope he hasn't moved them since he took it:lol:

But you'll also need to tell him to stand on the same side of the rims he took the picture from when he picks your set AND hope he hasn't moved them since he took it:lol:

point taken. then tell him you want the lighter ones. :lol: bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

thanks guys, its confusing because the bright flitter just makes you think they would be the lighter ones, anyone know good websites to buy these at that fit subaru's......these ones on ebay aren't the bolt pattern that the subaru uses....sucks they are a steal too

Archived