LegacyGT.com

What happened to Reza in the Club Legacy magazine? :)

Legacy_Otaku

Did anyone else who read the latest issue of Club Legacy wonder what happened to Reza?

Reza, why were you left out of the Santa Monica Subaru Feature they did? :( (I was already shocked to see Merv, Paul, and Ian in the magazine), and then I see "Santa Monica Subaru", and them talking about SMS for all the Japanese readers, but... no Reza FTL.

Explain! ;)

They came and spend 1/2 day shooting photos at the dealership. They scheduled for an interview with me about the Legacy buyers and etc...

Just before the interview, I had a customer show up and I had to take care of him. They waited 30 minutes but I could not make time and they took off to Harman Motive because they were running late.

So I was left out.... :(

But that is OK, We got great representation from our community from Merv, Paul and Ian....

That alone is priceless.... I get my fair share of fame ;)

Thanks for the concern Ken ... It is appreciated...

They came and spend 1/2 day shooting photos at the dealership. They scheduled for an interview with me about the Legacy buyers and etc...

Just before the interview, I had a customer show up and I had to take care of him. They waited 30 minutes but I could not make time and they took off to Harman Motive because they were running late.

So I was left out.... :(

But that is OK, We got great representation from our community from Merv, Paul and Ian....

That alone is priceless.... I get my fair share of fame ;)

Thanks for the concern Ken ... It is appreciated...

Bummer about being left out :(.

But actually, we were all secretly hoping to see Reza doing "Teh JDM Pose" and outposing Merv FTW :lol:;) (j/p)

Archived