LegacyGT.com

Cargo Net for Sedan

nu8reed

Hi there nu8reed, how are you? Thanks for becoming a new member of the site. I dont believe there is a sedan cargo net for the entire legacy range. The hooks that I think you are refering to inside the boot are there for holding shopping bags and alike. If Subaru or Aftermarket supplier was to make cargo nets for the Sedan, I think they would see like hot cakes. I hate having things in the boot that slide from side to side as you slide around corners, my biggest pet hate. Adam.

Thanks for your reply Adam. I feel the same way about stuff moving around in the trunk. I've got a sub that doesn't have a grill or anything protecting it and I am afraid that something flying around might tear the speaker. I saw some nets that only attach to the side for the wagon and thought that would be perfect for me, but oh well.

Later this week I plan on getting one of the side nets from the Forester installed on my Legacy GT sedan. I am told that they fit and are stretchy, so it should work. There was a thread about this before. I'll see if I can find it. [url]http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2403&highlight=net[/url]

Archived