• Created
  • Last Reply
just got back...Good times!! JER ROcks!

Good people, good fun, good BEER!...

SilvSpecB = Hien (sp??)

BMorrisJ = Boynton

URrfsin = Dave

SnoDork = me, Merv

Ya'l' missed out...Bunch of POOOOZZZIES!!

I wanted to be there but, had to get to stage 2. I'm trying to catch you Merv. I'll be next time.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Free beer and BBQ, kick ass Datsun 510, 1970 240z with a Skyline engine swap and a host of other bitchen cars. It was a good time!!! Special thanks to JER Development and Hein for hosting a fun party. Sorry I did not get a chance to goodbye, my wife came over and picked me up real quick and we had dinner.

Too bad there was not a stonger LGT presence.

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

sorry, that makes the total # of meets i tried to make n + 1.

i think i've really only been to one long ago at Howie's garage when i was stock before i modded my car into the prius killing machine that it is.

if it counts, i was just round the corner at the temple on newhope.

btw, linh's Z is a beaut huh?

Thanks to everyone who got a chance to make it out. We HAVE to do this again sometime. Oh yea thanks merv for selling me your engine covers. I can't wait to put them on. Let me know if you want to get rid of anything else. Hope everyone has a great President's Day.

I hate that I missed it. But, now I'm stage 2 with a custom TBE setup. :). Set up a new day. I will be there.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

You sure you are ready for a custom 3" stainless steel mandrel setup?:lol: I will post some pictures tomorrow.

Archived