LegacyGT.com

PHREAK SHOW @ Harman motive!!!

TDC Tuning

Sheit that thing can't have more than 500 miles on it unless Dan been rollin' it constantly for the last couple weeks! I want to chunks of rod and piston on the ground! :lol: Sprinkle in some pieces of block and top it all off with a drizzle of coolant and oil. Sound yummy! :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, you don't want to be in SoCal this week... it's been freaking freezing! We are talking lows in the 20's and down to the single digits in the high desert (Palmdale/Lancaster). I think the high in Big Bear was in the single digits. That ain't that cold for guys like Jon coming from the Northeast, but damn that is chilly for SoCal folks! :lol:

Ya it's been too cold here. Bring us back our nice 80 degree year-round weather!

socal has never completely had 80 degree year...or even close...

now hawaii is a different story

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

I gotta pick up some headers down in Compton on Friday, so I'm going to be there... Gotta meet the man, the myth, the legend who is Jon.

Dan and Ian, your guys aren't chopped liver either. :icon_wink Don't call the cops on us Dan... we LUV U! :wub:

Talked to Ian tonight. You guys might want to consider coming by later in the day and perhaps hanging out after the shop is closed. That way we won't be in the way while the guys at HM are trying to work. Something like after 5pm might be better.

Talked to Ian tonight. You guys might want to consider coming by later in the day and perhaps hanging out after the shop is closed. That way we won't be in the way while the guys at HM are trying to work. Something like after 5pm might be better.

Crudstunk... still waiting to here from Jon, too. :D afternoon might end up better though, all things considered... but I know jon had some stuff for my car too.

Mike

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

Archived