LegacyGT.com

What the ****?!?!?!?!?!?!

True, no one knows what the hell a Legacy is. If you leave the badges on, then you make the answer very easy for the other person (especially since you'll be blowing them away). Make them struggle a bit.

Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks. *I like the clean look of no badges, I'm not gonna bash those of you who like them on.

I'm partially debadged. I just thought there was way too much going on on that trunk lid. There were too many badges. It was like a damn billboard.

So I took off SUBARU and I took off 2.5GT

I already have a Subaru stars emblem on the back, so why do I need to have it say "SUBARU" again? 2.5GT - well, I just thought it looked a little "look-at-me"

I left LEGACY on because any time I see a fully debadged car, I think "looks modded."

I already have a Subaru stars emblem on the back, so why do I need to have it say "SUBARU" again? 2.5GT - well, I just thought it looked a little "look-at-me"

Judging by the sales stats and the decision to drop the LGT wagon, nobody is looking at LGTs. SOA needs all the help it can get and we do ourselves no favors in the resale department by keeping our secret rides even more secret. However, if it floats your boat, slap on some flame decals and a couple of coffee cans.

Resale, shmesale- I bought it to drive, not sell. I don't want "look at me," no matter how many more units Subaru might sell to people I've passed. The help SOA needs is from a licensed therapist. They have stated very clearly that they don't want any help from enthusiasts.

Resale, shmesale- I bought it to drive, not sell. I don't want "look at me," no matter how many more units Subaru might sell to people I've passed. The help SOA needs is from a licensed therapist. They have stated very clearly that they don't want any help from enthusiasts.

Debadged it too obvious. Leave the "no looking at me" to SOA. :lol:

Actually, the first time I noticed a LGT was an OEM badged one on the NW tollway. I believe it was a Spec.B. The rest is history. :icon_wink:lol:

Archived