LegacyGT.com

CF Hood/Interior Availabilties?

evams

Guest *Jedimaster*
I think it's only a matter of time before some cf comes out for the car. Y'know, being that it's mad tight and all, yo.

JDM has them, pricey and shipping won't be cheap: Gialla has one for roughly $980. Liberal Sports has one for about $1100... Not any others that I can find at the moment. A host of other bits for those that wish them as well - carbon fibre door mirror covers, eye lines, and something called a roof side spoiler for the wagons. Cheers, Paul Hansen [url]www.avoturboworld.com[/url] [url]www.apexjapan.com[/url]

just give it time, I am sure GTP will come up with something.. they are usually the first ones to come out in mass production for CF body parts.. as for interior.. I doubt Subaru will release something like that for the GT.. but if you buy [url]www.legendfive.com[/url] enough, i am sure they'll find something for ya. Or just look at this thread I found.. I am sure you can source something out.. [url]http://www.mlforums.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2381[/url] Keefe
Keefe

[quote name='evams']I would go with the plain like black and gray...graphite look. I loved it on the 00 Eclipse hood I had Thanks a lot for the info!! I might just have to splurge and have one shipped.[/QUOTE] Just let me know... ;) Cheers, Paul Hansen [url]www.avoturboworld.com[/url]

Well your opinion SUCKS J/K I repsect your thoughts. haha Its all gravy. I was also thinking of puting some big neon green tubes under the car and wow since we have dual muffler tips I can be super ricey and get 2 yes 2 Neon Muffler Sweeeeeeeeeeet.

Archived