LegacyGT.com

Dent removal day in Peekskill

Joon525

Shit - this Saturday I already committed myself to some plans I can not get out of. I really have a dent that needs to be taken car of too. crap - this sucks. :(

Hey Joon - if you know of wen they are doing this again can you shoot me a PM - I really need to get one taken out of my rear panel.

Shit - this Saturday I already committed myself to some plans I can not get out of. I really have a dent that needs to be taken car of too. crap - this sucks. :(

Hey Joon - if you know of wen they are doing this again can you shoot me a PM - I really need to get one taken out of my rear panel.

I'll ask. I know you can just go there when you have to get it done as well. They also have a shop in Mt. Vernon which is closer for you.

I'll ask. I know you can just go there when you have to get it done as well. They also have a shop in Mt. Vernon which is closer for you.

Thanks. I'll be all day with what I have to do. I need to drive out to southern Pa, pick up a family member - drive them back to NY. Then a few hours later make the trip all over again.

which one is the good one?

Given the history of ULTIMATE CC's postings on NASIOC I could only assume that the Peekskill location is the one with the better reputation right now and the one in Mount Vernon could be up in the air.

If the Mount Vernon location has the same people working there I would guess it might still be OK? I kind of wanted to use this location when my new spoiler comes in. We can ask on Saturday what the deal is. Ultimate's website still lists both locations, maybe it's different owners but the same name? Or they just didn't get around to updating their site yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived