LegacyGT.com

I-Speed USA is looking for a Stock Legacy for EcuTeK Testing

skywalker

Hi Everyone, We are currently looking for a stock Legacy GT that wants to get an EcuTeK reflash. We have finished a few STi's, Forester's and now are looking for the Legacy's. We are offering to 1 lucky person a discounted price that is pretty substantial. It will also include free tuning of your car for the initial flash and tune of your stock setup. We are expecting the tuning process and testing to take about 4-6 hours and can work around anyone's schedule. If interested please let me know as soon as you can. Cheers, Bill Knose Lead Tuner I-Speed USA

The break in period is important so I would recommend at least waiting to 1000 miles. As for the information on where we are located on our situation. We live in Orange County though we are going to be working down in Oceanside as soon as we get a shop. So we will travel from OC to Oceanside on a normal basis. I also do make regular trips up to the San Jose area. My usual shcedule is every month and a half. You can also take a look at our tuning Calendar to see where I will be in the coming months, as we add in more and more to the calendar. [url]http://www.i-speed.us/cgi/webcal/vertical.pl[/url] If poeple are interested please e-mail me and we will go over the finer details of how we will work this all out. Cheers, Bill Knose Lead Tuner I-Speed USA

Well I am willing to work something out for all you guys. I am originally from Connecticut and would be willing to fly out there right around Christmas to tune your cars. I would expect we could do tuning the week or possibly two before Christmas. If I get 3 confirmed poeple for this time frame I will bring my gear and we can tune. I should also have a pretty good set of maps for the Legacy's by then. Let me know, Bill Knose Lead Tuner I-Speed USA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived