LegacyGT.com

cool WRX owner

i finally got recognized. in mild traffic (30mph max) on the highway a wrx wagon cuts off some guy to get behind me, he stayed back for a minute then swerved to lane over to get on my driver side. he paces me and smirks, i smile and nod then his lane goes faster. this time my friend was laughing his ass off cuz he and all my friends dont know wtf a Legacy is, and this happens. so i had to explain RESPECT among certain enthusiasts with similar cars. this never happened in my SE-R.

[quote name='Xaqtly']Yeah I raced a WRX and the driver knew what the Legacy was... he looked over, smiled, and dropped his head down, shaking it. He pretty much knew he was going to lose. And he did. :)[/QUOTE] Haha.... end of WRX era?

I've driven past a guy in a black WRX STi twice where I'd be in my Legacy going one way, and he'd be in the other lane heading towards me. I try to wave to him but he never sees me. Maybe he just spaces out when driving or else doesn't know that I'm driving one of the new Legacys. I hope it's the latter. :D

I had a WR blue WRX STi come up and check out my GT... Then we played a bit... :D Sadly, I was still in break-in so didn't go all out -- I'm pretty certain he would've smoked me anyway, but I was a bit disappointed as I know I could've given him much more of a challenge than I did... Next time...

[quote name='awdG35killer']i finally got recognized. in mild traffic (30mph max) on the highway a wrx wagon cuts off some guy to get behind me, he stayed back for a minute then swerved to lane over to get on my driver side. he paces me and smirks, i smile and nod then his lane goes faster. this time my friend was laughing his ass off cuz he and all my friends dont know wtf a Legacy is, and this happens. so i had to explain RESPECT among certain enthusiasts with similar cars. this never happened in my SE-R.[/QUOTE] Wanna hear some respect? I have an '05 sedan, and I got seriously cut off by another '05 Legacy sedan the other day! I had to hit my brakes so I didn't hit him. What happened to respect among enthusiasts with the SAME car?

There is NONE, get in the ZONE and you wont have to worry. Its a test of strenght, not saying its right but it happens. Better Luck out there. Adam PS The post does not support cutting other Leg Owners off and is sponsored by "Road Rage is UNCOOL" think about it.....

Archived